HOW IS THE BITE

• CEDES

Hey wondering how the Walleye bite has been on area lakes ? any patterns anyone is willing to share, not worried about anyones spots even specific lakes. I will be heading to the lake at the end of the week and I am wondering where folks are finding thier fish ? it might get my mind into the game . Thanks

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Well i’m not sure how the fishing is up there but WELCOME to the site. Hope you enjoy

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

Gull and Pelican for eyes have been good.Weed lines and rigged shiners have been the ticket.
    Crappies are in transition and are a little tougher to find right now,but if you spend the time you can get em between the spawning and summer spots.
    Welcome to IDA

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Welcome to IDA/IDO!!!
    As far as the bite in the brainerd area I have been told it is going really good. I will try and find out specific lakes and techniques for you tomorrow sometime..

hoistafish1
    Long Prairie,MN

Just got back from Gull, 3 days of fishing and dodging rain, we averaged 4-5 keepers a day. Used shiners on a very slow live rig during the day off the deep weed edges. Then switched up to cranks in the evening working 12-16 ft. Never caught a fish on crawler or leech.

CEDES

Thanks for the welcome fellas !! I am somewhat “new” to this forum, but find it in “better company” than the one I used to chat on. I appreciate any advise/opinions and I will offer some along the way. How does a guy update his information/Bio/add a picture ? sometimes it is nice to hide, but I don’t have any reason to . Any help with that would be greatly appreciated.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I hear that the bite is good up north. Shiner’s and cranks should get some eyes.

As for the rest of your info:
    Click on My home at the top of the screen.
    Then look for: Personal information, email, password, etc. choose edit and start telling us about you.
    As for a avatar: sent the pic that you would like to [email protected] along with your username and we’ll be happy to add it for you.
    If you have any other questions, one of two things: send me a personal message(PM) by clicking on my user name then click sent a PM and I can help you out OR look for: In-Depth Forum Help – FAQ’s in the main forum page.
    Welcome to IDA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.