Crosslake

• nick
    Lakeville, MN

WOO! WOOO! I get to go fishin’ at the cabin this weekend ‘ve yet to catch a walleye up there, but darn it hopefully I’ll break that cherry this weekend, I have a couple ideas of how I’m going to fish this weekend, same ideas I had last time up there, although this time I’d like to follow through on more of them, darn nabbit I’m not lindy riggin’ half of the lake again… I can’t come home again the rock bass king

Anyone have any tips or hints or reports to help a guy out??? I’ll post up all my big eye pics on next monday

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Anyone feeling shy, feel free to pm me any confidential help in pm’s, no spots or advice will ever passed on by me, if you so wish. I’m dying to figure out this lake a bit, and I got a bit of help today, maybe it’l be enough to atleast put an eye in the boat, but I’m a tad doubtful after spending so very much time the last three days I fished the lake Oh I suppose I should mention I’m looking for ‘eyes and maybe some crappies, all big fish go back as they should. Help a guy out here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.