Both MLF And BASS Have Their Fantasy Bass Fishing Games Up

• Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

Last year I won a fishing rod in the MLF Predictor Game and some money in the Bass Boat Central private pay league for having the top-scoring team at one of the Elite Series Tournaments. The BBC League buy-in is $50 ($5 x 10 tournaments). There were around 67 guys in the BBC league last year.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Nice. I probably had my worst season in the three years I’ve done the Bassmaster one. When the bass tours start having their first derbies I start getting the open water itch again……Although with all this snow I’ve already started getting it.

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

First tournament started today on the Big O. Next week, Elite Series will be there, and BPT hits the Kissimmee Chain. Great to see pro bassin is back.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

BPT is so much better now that it’s best 5. Only thing that still sucks about it is Marty Stone and JT Kinney. Oh and having to listen to Wheeler talk nonstop.

Two more days and the real tour starts!

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Looking forward to following the Elite series again. Get’s me thinking open water big time. I’m struggling with this first event trying to pick anglers other than the high percentage ones everyone else is going with. Should be a good tournament though with temps in the mid 80’s almost every day.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Looking forward to following the Elite series again. Get’s me thinking open water big time. I’m struggling with this first event trying to pick anglers other than the high percentage ones everyone else is going with. Should be a good tournament though with temps in the mid 80’s almost every day.

I went with guys that can punch mats and heavy vegetation.

Attachments:
    1. 053719D9-A222-4234-A2CD-568595BF6D79.png

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.