Boat2trailer

• Steve Kracht

Hello,
    Anyone have any experience with the Boat2Tailer “Automatic Boat Launch & Boat Loading System”?
    I saw it at the Sports Show, wondering how well it works and how it holds up to use.
    Thanks

Steve

Crappy Fisherman

I have it on my Shorelander trailer, 1875 Lund Pro Guide. I’ve been using it for 3 years without a problem. My buddy got the one but had nothing but trouble. If you get them setup right they work great. The trick is to not back your trailer in to deep, it lifts the transom and drops to the bow so the bow eye won’t line up. That keeps it from locking. Easy to install. I had to move my winch post a few times to get it lined up. Now it loads and unloads perfect 99.9 percent of the time. Just make sure you hook up the safety chain and the winch strap before pulling away from the ramp.

Attachments:
    1. image-1.jpeg

Terry Heese

I’ve had one on several boat trailers, wouldn’t be without it. Saves getting feet wet and/or falling on your noggin leaning over the bow trying to hook the bow eye.

bigstick56
    Lester Prairie, MN

Have had one on my shore lander trailer with my Dominator 175 for 3 years now. One of the best things I have bought for the boat yet. Makes solo launching and loading a breeze, and when you have 2 people it is literally a 10 second load unload process at the ramp. If I had a pile of these in my truck I could have sold them instantly at the boat ramps when me and my buddy are on our game for loading and unloading. Highly recommend with a roller trailer.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

I have one on my 175 Trophy and when it works it is the cats meow, but I need to adjust something to get to work all the time, works about 20% to load for me. The front of my boat lifts to high for the eye to slide into the unit. Any advice would be grateful.

Steve Kracht

Big Crappie,
    A few guys have mentioned that issue as well.
    It was suggested not putting the trailer in the water so far.
    Maybe that will help.

Steve

Crappy Fisherman

I have one on my 175 Trophy and when it works it is the cats meow, but I need to adjust something to get to work all the time, works about 20% to load for me. The front of my boat lifts to high for the eye to slide into the unit. Any advice would be grateful.

There are 2 sets of mounting holes on the Boat2Trailer. Getting the angle right is the key to making it work right. I have a Shorelander roller trailer. I had to move the winch post and change the angle of the top bracket on the winch post to get it right. A small adjustment can make a big difference. Take your time and good luck.

Attachments:
    1. image-2.jpeg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.