Boat Storage international Falls

• John Winter

Hello, I’m doing two trips to Rainy Lake, one in early July and the other mid August. I would like to leave my boat up there so I don’t have to pueblo it back and forth to East Central Iowa. I think even Virginia would work. I have searched on line and nothing stands out as formal storage. I’m willing to pay a fee and the boat is covered tight. Let me know if any of you have an idea of a place that might hook me up for 6 weeks. Thanks

Staying July Island View
    Houseboat in August

Attachments:
    1. F2D4677B-8E67-40DF-AA99-C65857CF21F5.jpeg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

You can store it at my house. It would be outside storage.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

You got mail.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

You can store it at my house. It would be outside storage.

Dutch I have got to say wow, what a stand up guy. Offering to store a strangers boat for him is a very cool gesture for sure. Despite some of your posts I think your ok bud! waytogo

John Winter

I agree John….. We have not negotiated a rate yet however.. ) shock

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I agree John….. We have not negotiated a rate yet however.. ) shock

Owe, well in that case you might want to reconsider you probably can’t afford his rates! grin Dutch is a good guy, he will take care of you.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

As with all things during the Covid times the rates are sky high.
    A 12 pack of Grain Belt Premium will cover it or if they don’t sell that in Iowa free will also work. wink

As far as you guys saying I’m a nice guy, lets just stop that nasty rumor right here and right now. grin

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Dutch I have got to say wow, what a stand up guy. Offering to store a strangers boat for him is a very cool gesture for sure. Despite some of your posts I think your ok bud!

Wait until Dutchboy tells him he’ll need to leave the boat keys behind for safety reasons. And make sure the gas tank is full before parking it to prevent condensation and whatnot. And just out of curiosity, Dutchboy will need a quick tutorial on how to use all the electronics…

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>John Rasmussen wrote:</div>
    Dutch I have got to say wow, what a stand up guy. Offering to store a strangers boat for him is a very cool gesture for sure. Despite some of your posts I think your ok bud!

Wait until Dutchboy tells him he’ll need to leave the boat keys behind for safety reasons. And make sure the gas tank is full before parking it to prevent condensation and whatnot. And just out of curiosity, Dutchboy will need a quick tutorial on how to use all the electronics…

You forgot the signed title to prove he owns the boat. grin

BigWerm
    SW Metro

You guys are going to scare the new Iowegian! Dutch is a stand up guy, he sent me straight cash homey for a Suicide Prevention fundraiser a few years back and just asked I get it to the right place, and we’ve still never met. Oh shoot we weren’t supposed to comment on him being nice…

John Winter

All options are on the table for a few coordinates to his summer honey holes.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I will also chime in and say Dutch is a great guy. He invited my son and I over on multiple occasions. And built my son a tackle box full of great tackle.
    Really stand up guy.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Now your talking straight cash for that!!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>John Winter wrote:</div>

Now your talking straight cash for that!!

Umm, there are a few well known honey holes up here but they are in the well known bars. Now if you are looking for fishing spots, it’s well known I can’t catch fish so anything you get from me would be wasted fishing time.

Ripjiggen

I think the Russians have hacked Dutchboys account. rotflol
    If he invites you in for a beer I would make sure it is from an unopened case. Better yet you better bring your own. lol lol

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Olga is my sister & Vladie is a distant cousin. I would trust them like I would trust you. coffee lol

John Winter

Brian hooked me up. He met me on my way to the lake and I will be storing my boar at his place for a month before I get back up. Thanks Brian! The walleye bite is on with crawlers now. Was slow the first few days. 26, two 24, a 21 and a 20 with eaters yesterday. 20 feet of water off mid lake reefs. Nothing on minnows and a few on leaches. Crawlers with a long tip was the key. Orange/yellow 3/8 jig head.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Glad you have found fish and are having good weather. Your boat will class the place up a bit while it’s here. grin

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.