Boat Registration Numbers

• Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Hello – I ordered a new boat and need registration numbers. Anyone on the website do this or where is the best place to purchase them? I like when they are all on one sheet so one side of the boat can be done at once rather than one by one!

Thanks – Chad

likes2fish

I am looking for these as well, all on one sheet would work best for me.

mojogunter

Rapid marine can make them in house too. They have made them for all of my boats. Just pick the colors you want and they come in a couple of sheets to easily put them on each side.

huskerdu

If u have a glass boat look into domedletters , nice

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Go to a sign or graphics making shop and have them printed on a decal sheet. I’m sure you can find something in your area going a google search. They can match the font and colors used on other lettering on your boat. I used Comac Signs and Designs in Janesville for my canoe. They perfectly matched my Wenonah lettering. I’d bet Comac could do your job by mail if you send them a photo of your boat.

4seasonsport
    Inactive
    Red Wing, MN

I just recently had mine made at Insty Prints for about $15

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I have ordered all of mine over the years from Lettertech on University Ave

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

I buy lots of decals for the boat and camper at decalzone.com

Besides numbers, one can personalize the boat and truck.

Reef W

I ordered mine from http://www.boatus.com/boatgraphics/lettering.asp and liked them. I can’t find a picture right now but with the double border and all their options I got ones that match the Alumacraft lettering and coloring really well, I think they look really nice.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.