Boat registration letters/decals…where to go

• Karl Hungus
    Carver County, Minnesota

Hi all…my son just jumped on a new Reatta and I’m trying to help him out on a few details. He will need to order up the registration decals and I’m wondering if members on here have any advice (or warnings) on where to order them? He lives in Rogers MN and I realize it is not necessary to obtain them locally but that would be the preference. He would most likely want to match the Ranger font. Any advice would be appreciated.

TH

I just ordered a set off Amazon for my Reata.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I bought some block lettering at Menards when I got my boat in 2015.

I actually forgot to put them on for a whole season too. Apparently no one noticed including me.

Karl Hungus
    Carver County, Minnesota

Thanks…did you find a match for the Ranger font or mybe that wasn’t a big deal for you?

Karl Hungus
    Carver County, Minnesota

Whoops, meant to quote TH’s response. I had looked on amazon and didn’t find anything close to Ranger font. I know Lettertech has one so will probably go that route.

Karl Hungus
    Carver County, Minnesota

Just looked at Domednumbers site…impressive! Thanks!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

You’re welcome. I ordered from them last year, and I could not be more impressed with their product. They look awesome.

Smellson

I used lettertech. They had a matching font for skeeter on file. I’m sure they have the same for ranger

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.