Bluetooth headphones

• nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

ISO of good recommendations. Working, running, working out, etc, will need to hold up well and stay onto ear good.

Budget under couple hundred would be nice.

Any studies on these things as well? These things more likely to cause brain tumors or anything? Sick of the cords.

?????

Try the powerbeats3 Bluetooth. They have them online for between $89.00 for refurbished to $159.00 new. Fit around the ear and hold tight and have a short cord. My son got them first at Best Buy I got a refurbished pair off line. Great sound. These are the only ones we have tried. Good luck!

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

I dont have any bluetooth headphones specifically, but i have really liked all other JBL products I’ve used. Whatever you do, dont buy any dre beats products.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I dont have any bluetooth headphones specifically, but i have really liked all other JBL products I’ve used. Whatever you do, dont buy any dre beats products.

Hear ya there. My daughter has went thru couple beats now and think they sound nothing like the price they charge. My $20 earbuds sound just as good.

Will have to look into jbl. Sony has always treated me good all the way back to high school with the walk man. Their earbuds are really good, don’t last long but for $20 who cares.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

What kind of phone? My wife has the new Apple earbuds and loves them…I haven’t tried them yet.

I would not recommend Jaybuds…..I’ve had 2 pairs in 2 years. They warrantied them but seems like over time sweat messes them up. I wear mine mostly to work out and they haven’t worked for that. I’ve gone to cheap ones that sound kinda bad but I don’t care if I lose them or break them.

Dave maze
    Isanti

I use lg hbs 910. I wear them all day at work. Battery life is about 12 hours. I like using them as just earplugs too.

?????

Well dang it now you tell me. Ha ha. We will see how long the last, I thought they sounded good but now I am over 50 and have had some big rocking stereos in my vehicles, not to mention what we do for a living so possibly my hearing is not what it used to be.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Android. Teen has the apple ones, nice sound for sure but can’t do the plastic. My ears just hurt with them after awhile.

404 ERROR
    MN

Skullcandy method Wireless. Awesome quality and very reasonably priced. The FW and I both use them.

trev07

For a good in-ear, I’ve got the jaybird x3’s. They are about 100 bucks. I love them and have awesome reviews. I’ve ran in the rain a few times and they have yet to fail me.

PikeFishman
    St. Paul, MN

Bose are hard to beat but I’m not sure if they have any in that price range. I have some of the in ear noise cancelling ones for my work travels and love them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.