Blue dots screen

• Gabe Kuettner
    wabasha mn

Quick fish report
    Fished Alma wing dams pulling crawlers had nothing.Went to the no wake in West Neuton bobber fishin had a few.Carp mixed in with gills
    Question
    When I was pulling I was watching the helix and had a lot of blue and green specs.My though was once I saw this I had 2 thoughts.1st check for weeds.I was pulling weeds on both my bottom bouncer and hook.2nd thought was I should of stopped and picked up minnows and bring my small husky jerks to pull.I thought they were bait fish. But once again I saw a lot of weeds on top and also pulling them up with my bait .
    So was it bait fish or weeds? I’m new to my color finder and would like to know what I am seeing on my screen.I know the a little bump a fish that’s about it

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Sometimes its hard to visualize. If you can snap a couple pics to post, that would help people to see what your looking at

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Typically bait balls will be fairly noticeable, note pic I pulled off internet.

If they were sparse and here, there, most likely suspended weeds, debris, etc.

In conditions like that it can be good to run BB, it will catch all the crap before it hits your bait.

Attachments:
    1. download1.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.