Black Friday/Cyber Monday Ice Fish Deals

• Robert Duncan

With the holidays here and all the great deals, it is hard to keep track of who has what and some of them are just one day only. So if you see a smoking good deal, post it. I know I am currently looking for a great deal on a Striker Suit so PM me if you see something better than 25% off. So there is a site that I watch regularly but they don’t post all the good deals and that is icefishingdeal and that would be .com. Here is what I think is a great deal.

Garmin Echomap 93SV $599 from Bass Pro Black Friday sale. 5 Hour Sale

Buy this and Garmin’s Portable Ice Fishing Kit and Panoptix and you will have a great hard and soft water setup. A ~$100 more than Garmins Ice Fishing Bundle. 9″ screen and side view for a $100.

Post what you think is a great deal.

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Good idea but what is the link for the site you watch regularly?

THX

Nathan Lindall
    Eden Prairie, MN

With the holidays here and all the great deals, it is hard to keep track of who has what and some of them are just one day only. So if you see a smoking good deal, post it. I know I am currently looking for a great deal on a Striker Suit so PM me if you see something better than 25% off. So there is a site that I watch regularly but they don’t post all the good deals and that is icefishingdeal and that would be .com. Here is what I think is a great deal.

X2 on the Striker Suit

Robert Duncan

Dicks has about everything for 25% off for Cyber Monday. Including Striker and Garmin Products.

John Timm

Still haven’t came across a deal on a Milwaukee cordless drill for ice fishing.

Stanley

Mills fleet had them in their last flier for 279 plus a free 5amp hour battery don’t know if the sale is still good or not but worth checking out. I bought mine when they had this promotion going a few weeks ago.

John Timm

I see that now, Thanks I may have to go that route…..or maybe look at Dewalts?

Robert Duncan

Check Home Depots deal on Dewalts today. They might have what you can get by with.

John Timm

Dewalt doesn’t list their torque ratings?! Looked at home Depot adds, but not sure which is the strongest dewalt brushless drill?

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

Check Amazon also, they have some Dewalt stuff 40% off.

John Timm

Forgot to add. I ordered the 2703 instead of the 2704 as I don’t need the hammer drill feature. Saves a little, about a $20 savings.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Still haven’t came across a deal on a Milwaukee cordless drill for ice fishing.

My wife found one through Amazon over the weekend for 269.00 with free shipping. This was on the 2703-22 with 2 5 Amp batteries and the charger. I have it on the way. She also found the 6″ Kdrill for 179.00 with free shipping

John Timm

Now that’s a good wife!

skfishing16

20 % off on Finicky Fooler tip-ups. Purchased a few last season and really like them. I see they have a few new products. Had to pull the trigger and try out two of the new hole covers. finickyfooler.com

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.