BK does'nt know

• river rat randy
    Hager City WI

About all the new RAPALAS. I have been field testing the NEW MIRACLE BIG FLATHEAD RAP for rapala for sometime now. It is a 7 1/2″ BULLHEAD RAP. You can troll it up stream or down. As of late down stream has been best at about 2.8mph. Nothing over 50lbs. yet but 2 over 40 and 3 over 30 in the last 2 weeks. rrr . Ps Rapala wanted me to test these new lures. Account of BOAT CONTROLL. They new BK was a anchor ONLY Guy.

redneck
    Rosemount

Does that mean we are going to be having a flathead cheeks fish fry in the near future???? I heard rumors SPAM is coming out with a Flathead flavor too. It truly is BK’s world and we are just living in it Randy!!!

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Does that mean we are going to be having a flathead cheeks fish fry in the near future???? I heard rumors SPAM is coming out with a Flathead flavor too. It truly is BK’s world and we are just living in it Randy!!!

..Take BKs Anchors away from him and he is No-Buddy. rrr SMILE

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Spam came out with Walleye flavor a few years back. It failed.

Most surveyed said they wouldn’t taste the difference between it and a wet dish rag. )

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Must be cat guys that know what a wet dish rag tastes like. rrr

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Of course. What else do you think your ladies are doing when you are out fishing during the day? )

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Was that over the top? <devil>

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That boom was BK dropping the mic.

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Of course. What else do you think your ladies are doing when you are out fishing during the day? )

..Don’t have to worry about my ladies they fish with me. And they cant stand the catfish slime on there line much less the cat guys and stink bait. rrr SMILE

redneck
    Rosemount

Easy there BK. Randy didn’t even mention the new Magnum Rippin’ Raps they are coming out with. They come in Bullhead colors and have a built in Alarm Clock. Work those babies through the deep holes in the winter and the clock wakes up the Flatheads and they will be hungry. I think Rapala has stumbled on a new market!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

BK, a catfish guy living in a walleye world. (

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Come join me in a snakehead world.

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

BK rrr we going to have another shore fishing night this weekend at EVERTS.?

desperado

Come join me in a snakehead world.

I thought you were headin’ to a FireAnt world ??

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

BK rrr we going to have another shore fishing night this weekend at EVERTS.?

No Sir, picking up Mom Friday for a weekend of fun and frolics celebration the Favorite Granddaughters 1st birthday.

I’ve seen that stink bait in your boat, you can go without me. )

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.