best custom jigs makers???

• AaronMoore

I know Brantner jigs are the best I have used/seen so far but wondering if there are any other companys to look at?

Hudson8907
    NULL

Check out Larson’s quality jigs. He does some great work at the right price. Shipping is super fast too. Made in Minnesota!!

tucrs
    NW Metro

I would check out Larson jigs too.

He can do almost anything. I know this spring I want him to match a certain rippin rap with a vintage rattln trap color.

He is a great guys to deal with.

Matt Brookman
    Stillwater, MN

Jeffsjigs.com

Jeff’s custom tungsten flies, Zooplankton bugs, Shrimp, scuds are all awesome! They are the most realistic I have seen. He has also been featured in In-Fisherman magazine a number of times!

tucrs
    NW Metro

Jeffsjigs.com

Jeff’s custom tungsten flies, Zooplankton bugs, Shrimp, scuds are all awesome! They are the most realistic I have seen. He has also been featured in In-Fisherman magazine a number of times!

I second him too! His stuff is amazing and the attention to detail is really something else.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Just made an order from Jeff’s, I will post once they arrive.

Ryan P
    Farmington

jammin jigs…I placed an order from them and got it next day in the Twin Cities Metro. Prices were pretty good and quality was really good as well. I will order more for sure.

Matt Brookman
    Stillwater, MN

Just some samples of the Jeff’s Jigs newest Zoo bugs. And then a couple custom red tungsten flies him and I masterminded together.

Attachments:
    1. jeffsjigs3.jpg

2. jeffsjigs2.jpg

3. jeffsjigs.jpg

Carol Knowles

Check out Larson’s quality jigs. He does some great work at the right price. Shipping is super fast too. Made in Minnesota!!

Thanks for this suggestion!! Great stuff.

Cyclone41

Wanted to get any new opinions out there since this thread is 6 years old now. Larson / J and S custom / Brantner???

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

Don’t forget our buddy Jeff Trumar, at Tru Tied Tackle. Maybe not Ice specific stuff but he has done some custom stuff over the last few years
    and may be worth reaching out to.

https://trutiedtacklellc.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.