Best ATV/UTV Shine and Protectant I've ever seen

• crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

I have 2 Polaris Sportsman ATVs. 2011 and 2012. They get trail ridden mostly. I don’t wash them as frequently as I should, and when I do, I’ve had a hard time getting the black plastic storage compartments and luggage racks to look as clean and “like new” as I’d like.
    Until Now…This product is absolutely incredible! After wash, spray on and wipe off. I’ve also noticed it repels dirt and dust very well too, making them very easy to keep clean. VERY highly recommend!

MnPat1

It’s a similar product to maxima SC1. The SC1 is cheaper and locally available. Makes plastic shine like new. Really helps keep the mud off everything.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

That looks like cool stuff too. I’ll have to check it out.

404 ERROR
    MN

Nothing beats the price and performance of good ole Lemon Pledge…I’ve tried Amsoil Mudslinger, SC1, Slick and MeGuiar’s Hot Shine. None of them worked any better than Lemon Pledge and it costs less than half the price of most. However, it’s hard to beat the smell of SC1…I coat all 3 quads and my SXS after every ride. Makes cleanup real easy.

Coletrain27

What do you guys use for metal? The plastic is the easy part to get clean

404 ERROR
    MN

You can use a diluted simple green solution. Be sure to wash it COMPLETELY off when done. If not, you will most likely see rust and corrosion begin in some spots. Also, DO NOT let it sit longer than about 10 minutes.

Coletrain27

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Coletrain27 wrote:</div>

You can use a diluted simple green solution. Be sure to wash it COMPLETELY off when done. If not, you will most likely see rust and corrosion begin in some spots. Also, DO NOT let it sit longer than about 10 minutes.

That’s pretty much what I use now but it’s purple power degreaser

Sylvanboat

I have an expensive carbon frame bike and good ole Pledge works great on the frame.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.