Bustling Bemidji….

• jrholland93

Over the weekend a lot of guys were a part of something big and exciting for the Bemidji area. Garrison Keillor hosted his live A Prairie Home Companion show in our small town, and he brought with him 75 of his biggest fans from all over the world. Northcountry Guides was in charge of taking those 75 fishing… The event was a huge success! It was sunny and 40 degrees, fish were biting, the food was on-time and delicious, etc… I want to personally thank everyone who helped with this great event! http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/features/special/bemidji-fishing-weekend/

With the weather holding strong yesterday, Spenser and I couldn’t pass it up… We took the sled and worked over 2 lakes finally being rewarded with roughly 40 crappies in the last 2 hours of fishing.

Lakes are still a bit sloppy, and some standing water is present. Be careful out there.

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Nice Job Matt! I almost purchased tickets to PHC show but I was not real excited about sitting in a folding chair in the John Glass Field house for 2 hours. We have seen his show twice before and is very enjoyable. Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time on the ice. I did listen to the show on the radio. Enjoyable as always

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/ SJU

looks great and i find Garrison Keillor a hoot…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.