Snow

• scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

With over an inch of snow on the ground this morning it is sure getting the blood pumping for ice fishing. With the cold rain and the snow hitting the water the temps have been dropping.

There is a great fall bite going on in the Bemidji area. There have been reports of fish being taken late at night up on the flats. The pan-fish are staging in their winter patterns already and may be found both in the shallow water as well as suspended in deeper water areas.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I’m ready for it also Jeff! I put the boat in storage this past Saturday…and will now get the Otters out and all the other gear ready for the ice season!!! Mille Lacs is rolling pretty good today with the stiff winds we have right now. I can’t wait to see the snow on the ground…I can than put the riding lawn mower away!!!

Today is a good day to sit in front of the fire place and drink my hot coffee….

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

I hear ya! Was looking at all of my ice fishing stuff this last weekend – ready to get the X trap out of storage.

wiskers
    Redwood Falls,MN

Wow, snow… not sure I am ready for that yet.. LOL… Just landed my first Flathead since I moved to Redwood Falls. Pretty exciting.. 32#. Not too bad being I have not caught a flatty for over 4 years.

Scenic, did I get an email from you with your numbers??? I lost my phone and all my numbers. If you get a chance, email me with your contact numbers please. [email protected]

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Good to hear from you Mr. Wiskers. Sounds like things are working out down there then.

You have mail.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

More snow on the ground this morning and with temps in the uppe 20’s it sure gets the heart throbbing for ice soon. According to the weather forecast we may start to see some soon. Bring it on!!!!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.