Brrrr !

• scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Things have turned to winter here in the North Country. With windchills hanging in that -25 area it sure made for some cold fishing yesterday. I think this cold front will slow them down for a couple days but on the next warm day it should be right back up to great.

corey-studer

Yes, it was very frigid on the “pond” yesterday. I don’t mind the cold, but when you throw a howling wind on top of those temps, it’s just plain BRUTAL! On a side note, we did manage to trick 7 of the many “sniffers.” We also caught about a 15# pike. Now that was a hoot! All fish came on TOP of the flat.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Jeff…isn’t that great!! I love the cold…believe it or not, our windchill here in Iowa is at -25 as well right now. Temps are at -3….

Better go out and start the diesel…

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

We woke up yesterday morning to -28 without the wind and -48 with the wind. The way the lake sounded yesterday she was making ice!!

Bruce Barnum

Is anyone going out this weekend? I only have portables, and believe it’s going to be to cold to even try to mess around! If someone wanted to join in going…I’d consider it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.