Battery Powered Electric Socks

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Has anyone tried to newer Lithium rechargeable electric socks ? Feedback and or experiences?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Although I have never tried them myself, my younger cousin used them for deer hunting one season. The batteries didn’t last very long and she paid way too much for those things. I think you’d be better off just buying a better pair of socks and boots to be honest.

Jason
    Hastings

Haven’t tried heated socks. I have the heated insoles, a pair of Thermacells and they have worked great for me.

12 Best Heated Insoles 2020

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Thermacells here as well. Only get about 3-4 hrs out of them but they’ve saved my toes…and my hunt, more than once.

jwellsy

It’s not electric socks, but I did just order something similar. There’s a company called Full Tilt that makes really comfortable ski boots. I just found out that last year they stared making insulated booties with rubber soles for walking on ice after skiing. Last year’s V1 are low tops and this year’s V2 are high tops.

https://fulltiltboots.com/en-us/c/apres-booties/

Ripjiggen

Man booties!!!LMAO

Attachments:
    1. D9FFD80D-2ACA-4CCF-B4F9-AF9A45FFA20E.jpeg

2. C8953C76-591E-426D-84C7-BD513A989567.jpeg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

It’s not electric socks, but I did just order something similar. There’s a company called Full Tilt that makes really comfortable ski boots. I just found out that last year they stared making insulated booties with rubber soles for walking on ice after skiing. Last year’s V1 are low tops and this year’s V2 are high tops.

https://fulltiltboots.com/en-us/c/apres-booties/

Those are cute

haleysgold
    SE MN

I bought a pair of Volt heated sock liners last fall. And an extra set of batteries.
    My feet get cold no matter what boots or socks I buy
    The socks worked great. They come with a remote which is a must have too. I can turn them off or on and adjust the heat setting which is great without having to roll up my pant legs

Dean Marshall

I bought a pair of Volt heated sock liners last fall. And an extra set of batteries.
    The socks worked great. They come with a remote which is a must have too. I can turn them off or on and adjust the heat setting which is great without having to roll up my pant legs

Do you wear them with another sock liner or just the heated sock ?

jwellsy

Man booties!!!LMAO

Yeah, I’ve got this sudden weird urge to buy a snow machine.

haleysgold
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>haleysgold wrote:</div>

Do you wear them with another sock liner or just the heated sock ?

Both. I have boots that aren’t quite big enough for another sock so wore them solo. Worked fine. Larger boots I put a thin poly sock underneath it as my feet sweat whether they’re cold or warm. It helped wick away some of it but had a tendency to slip down if I walked a lot. The heated liner socks stayed up though and they come with a separate Velcro top if you prefer it.
    Either way seemed to work good. I was able to stay put a lot longer with them on than normal.

I have tried the heated insoles too but none of my boots are big enough to use them without taking out the insoles they came with. Even then, they seemed to take up too much room so they really didn’t work for me.

Dean Marshall

I didn’t have luck with the insoles either, fit and comfort when walking were my issues….

jwellsy

My sissyfied Full Tilt snowmobile man booties came in today. Just tried em on in the house and they got way too hot to keep em on in about 15 minutes. The insoles are half inch thick foam that’s supposed to form to your foot from body heat. The soles are kinda cool with tons of little nubs and no crevices for rocks to get stuck in and tracked back into the house. The soles are a bit stiff, so not sure how far I can walk in em. I’m hoping that even with the fairly stiff soles I’ll be able to cram em into a small backpack that I use when skiing.

jime

Dean,
    I have these. They work great and the remote is what really makes Them.

Dr.warm Wireless Heated Socks, Remote Control 2600mAh 7.4V Rechargeable Battery

Jime
    tweed

Ripjiggen

My sissyfied Full Tilt snowmobile man booties came in today. Just tried em on in the house and they got way too hot to keep em on in about 15 minutes. The insoles are half inch thick foam that’s supposed to form to your foot from body heat. The soles are kinda cool with tons of little nubs and no crevices for rocks to get stuck in and tracked back into the house. The soles are a bit stiff, so not sure how far I can walk in em. I’m hoping that even with the fairly stiff soles I’ll be able to cram em into a small backpack that I use when skiing.

Sounds like your booties will keep your feet warm when walking to the mailbox. woot

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What are these booties for? I’m trying to figure out if you wear these fishing or hunting or do u use them in the ski shack after a gnarly run down the slope and you need to go get nachos

What good are booties when these guys are looking for warmth in the boat and on the ice/ hunting.
    I can lead you to some sweet house slippers but they suck ass out and about

Dean Marshall

Dean,
    I have these. They work great and the remote is what really makes Them.

Dr.warm Wireless Heated Socks, Remote Control 2600mAh 7.4V Rechargeable Battery

Jime
    tweed

Thx Jim !

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.