Pool 9 report

• tennispro
    Sterling, IL

Well after a long weekend I am home. I worked from 5a-5p on saturday and then went home got the boat and headed for PDC. It was 8:30 when I got to the good old Delta Motel

The group of guys I was fishing with were not going to go leave pdc til 6 and head to lynxvill. We were greated by some crazy fog. So I ended up not going to the spots I wanted to fish and I stoped and fished some main river grass just down from the power plant.
    We did alright, we ended up with 20 with the biggest being alittle over 3 pounds. We caught a ton of bass that were 13.5″ and as big around as a football. the spot was also loaded with hammer handle sized pike.

All fish were caught on KaRu vibrashocks in blue shimmer or black and blue. I take that back, we did get one smallie on a crank bait.

When we launched the boats it was nice, I was at 54 mph when I ran into this fog bank. It sat like that till almost 10

boods
    Lancaster, WI

That picture of the fog is what it looked like in PDC for the 4-Man too.. ..

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Then you lived in dreaded fear of someone not seeing you and thinks he can handle the fog via the gps.

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

That fog Sunday morning was something else. Thickest I’ve seen since ice out!

tennispro
    Sterling, IL

Quote:

Then you lived in dreaded fear of someone not seeing you and thinks he can handle the fog via the gps.

yeah, that is how I found the fish we were catching. I was scared to even idle up river

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.