Culling bass in Wisconsin

• bait_caster
    Spring Valley, Wis.

There is a bill now in the Wisconsin Legislatature regarding culling bass. The bill # is AB 569. If this bill is passed we will be able to legally cull fish in permitted bass tourneys. This would end the 4 fish limits on the river, and we will see FLW, BASS, and Everstart tourneys here on a regular basis. I would urge all bass tournament fisherman to support this bill. We have the resource, and our economy really needs the boost.
    Bait Caster

jami
    Shawano, WI

I just read that entire above thread… and that was some really great stuff guys I almost had a tear in my eye… seriously.. i love to bass fish & tournament bass fish, more than any woman i have ever known ( dont know what i would do if i couldn’t )….. there are some VERY great points on that thread that I totally agree with, and some I had to read a few times.. a little slower to so i could understand , but As i think bass423 said in a post…. whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander. If this gets passes, it will be a step in the right direction, for the entire no-cull law.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.