BWS

• bucketmouth1

Anybody know the results from Saturdays BWS tourney in La Crosse?

bucketmouth1

I take it nobody fished this tournament.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I just checked their website and came away empty handed. A call was placed and the results haven’t been received at their office yet. I don’t know anyone that fished it personally or I would post what I know.

bucketmouth1

Thanks Blue Fleck. I was just curious, cause I fished a small husband and wife tourney down there on Saturday and my wife and I won the tourney with about 14lbs on 5 fish. Just wondering if I made a mistake by not fishing the BWS. Thanks.

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

Bucketmouth… I have often asked myself that same question… fished one tuourney over the other, not fished becuase of this or that and then compared… then, you are either releived, or disappointed…

But, you have to ask yourself, would you have caught the same fish had your wife NOT been there??? Maybe, maybe not. One thing is for sure, you HAD to have scored some points with that day!

Be happy you have a wife that fishes with you… in tourney’s no less, and obviously CAN fish, too! Count your blessing, buddy! Seems you are a lucky man! Congrats on the victory!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Looking back at the previous weights, I would say you probably would have cashed a sizable check. In the last 3 tourneys here on pool 8, 14 lbs would have put you in 1st or 2nd. I say this not knowing what happened on Sat. I could be totally wrong.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.