Rudy -Memorial

• dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Heard there is going to be a Rudy W memorial tournament held in September. Could someone please tell me where or what the information is on this. And what is all involved. Or maybe someone could post this information. Thanks………

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

The tournament will be held on Sept. 20th at the Lake View Bar & Marina on County highway K two miles north of Prairie du Chein. The entry is $200 per team and there will be a $20 per team Big Bass Pot. The early Bird Drawing is for a MinnKota 75 lb thrust trolling motor. To be eligible for the Early Bird you have to have you entry in by August 29th. Take off for the tournament is from ‘safe light’ to 3pm. and boat check is at 5am. Most sporting goods stores in the La Crosse and the PdC area should have brochures. The contact person is Doug Stanton, and you can reach him at 507-643-6717. Hope this helps.

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

BlueFleck-Thanks very much for the quick reply. Gotta love this site…

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

So Tom,
    If we win enough money this weekend to cover the charge are you in for this one?
    jc

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Heck ya! It’s been years since I fished down in the PdC area. We could probably stay at ecnook’s place and stink the joint up. Dave, can you hear me now?!?! good………

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

ok, fine. We’ll share a beer or two with ya!

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

So I take it you guys are all fishin in it. Being that the verible sparrin is started… And did I understand that there is free beer at enooks place…. What are the directions to his place…. …Aw just kidding..Hope to meet you down there. But look out JC, some of us boys from the mid part of the state can fish to… Sounds like a fun weekend…..

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

We can do that !!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.