Jc’s Hot Spot—Shallow grass with chunk rock

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Here is a great picture of Jeremy with a nice bass he caught flippin’ a tube on grass and chunk rock.

Geez, I hope no one guesses where his honey hole is……

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

See,
    I told you they were pulling the plug on pool 10…
    jc

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

that was a heck of a cast!

kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

I was at that spot on Sunday afternoon. You should see it now!!!! I had a weird feeling while I was fishing those rocks that i’d seen them before. Weird!!!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

We worked like hell trying to get the boat in there. I’m just glad the trolling motor batteries were charged and we had a push pole.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

you ever fished tubes around the bases of the pyramids?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

No, but my Dad does well throwing Brush Hogs around the Eiffel Tower .

TBASS
    ROCKFORD,ILL

MAN, YOU GUY’S HAVE SOME FAST BOATS. IF THEY AIN’T BITING AT STONEHENGE, JUST LOCK THROUGH TO NORTH AMERICA. I KNOW A GOOD SPOT ALONG THE ROCKIES. TBASS

kennedy
    Manchester, Ia

The Pyramids are good in low water, but you should try Mount Rushmore is high water. Classic jig and pig time!
    They hold tight under the noses and eyelids.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Man…………..you guys are KILLIN’ ME!!!

I wanted to give JC a hard time and warn him of the Curse of the Sacred Fish of Stonehenge. You know, the one where if you hook the sacred fish, look into it’s eye, and survive, then you will be cursed of tournament prosperity until the shadows of Stonehenge spell the initials of a Great Caledonian Mentor. When this phenomenon takes place, JC must put on a necklace made of sheepshead pearls, bow to the north, and declare Pumpkinseeds as the king of all fish! The Great Caledonian Mentor will then appear in a vision, or TV or something………….and give directions for JC’s repentance and journey to forgiveness, for touching the Sacred Fish of Stonehenge! This journey will include all the usual humbling punishments………like killing the goat of a one-legged nun, bobbing for Golden Shad in a toddler’s pool, and carving Sheephead figurines to sell at Walleye Conventions. After completing the list of humilities, he’ll be sojourned to Sand Lake where he must catch a Pumpkinseed on a single-nickel bladed, all white spinnerbait, made by hands of a club footed Norwegian. When the lure hits the water, he’s got 6 hours or else he he’ll turn into a pillar of salt, ground down to be mixed with garlic and plastics, and eaten by bass around the world!

………………….but I was laughing too hard to do it!!!

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Dude,
    you are killing me here.!!!!
    jc

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Ken:

Now THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

made by hands of a club footed Norwegian – LOLOLOL LMAO

teamvexilar
    Richland Center, Wisconsin

alright Kid i think you went a little bit too far with the norwegian comment…..i belive the correct term is truncheon-pedimentally challenged

p.s. hey all you moderators…you think your hot stuff with your big shot green names? i’d tell you what i’d do if i had a green name. I’d…..well….umm….well i don’t know because they won’t give me one!!! lol

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Maybe I should give you one for a day just to see what the heck you’d do?!

teamvexilar
    Richland Center, Wisconsin

now i know what i’d do! i’d “moderate” and post & comment on every board just like a one of the pros…FTR Young Gun is what they’d call me….lol yea like that’ll ever happen (wink wink)(nudge nudge)

p.s. hey James I tried to send you some pictures but i guess they must not have gotten through….i’ll try to resize them and send em again

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Well, if you were a moderator, I’d keep an eye on ya’ like this:

Sorry, weird mood today. Too much computer work and not enough fishing. I didn’t get those pics so please do resend! Can never have too many fish pics! Shoot them to [email protected]

jedsall
    Dover Ohio

ROFLMAO

Now my sides hurt.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.