TBF information meeting in Rochester tonight

• bassrap

There is an informational meeting about the new TBF Federation in Minnesota at the Rochester VFW tonight at 8:00. All are welcome.

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Excuse my ignorance but what is TBF ???

bassrap

TBF is the organization that entered into a 5 year sponsorship deal with FLW to provide tournament opportunities and sponsorship support as an alternative to the BASS Federation program.

like_mike-ike
    Burnsville, Minnesota

Does anyone have the website for the MN TBF? I am done with the MN BASS Fed. They continue to schedule the state tournament during the week following Labor Day, which means that since I am a teacher, I will never be able to fish the state tournament. That pretty much makes fishing the club scene a waste of money.

Cal
    Savage, MN USA!!!

We conducted a survey this last summer at the request of one of our clubs. The results were mixed with about a third of the respondents wanting the TOC date to remain as is, about a third wanting an earlier date and the remaining wanting a rotating date. The MNBF board is more than willing to address a proposal from any of the members to change the TOC timing, but so far no one has stepped up that I’m aware of. If you want to PM me, I can get you in touch with the board member that is facilitating the effort.
    Cal McCracken
    Secretary, MN BASS Federation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.