Miller Wobbler

• glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Anyone know what company makes the Miller Wobbler spoon? I usually get them at Starks, but I was trying to see if I could by them in bulk direct from the company. Thanks

KwikStik
    Trempealeau, WI

Are they still in business? Back in 1995? or thereabouts, I was making a stop at a small business in LaCrosse, WI and the guy had all of the Miller Wobbler inventory in the back portion of his shop. He said he purchased the Miller Wobbler stock and business, but at that time he hadn’t done anything with it. My memory is a little suspect on the details here, but I remember the shop as it was near Monsoor’s Sport Shop in LaCrosse.

bob11
    Eau Claire, WI.

The sport shop in Onalaska, WI. bought out miller wobbler years ago. But I don’t know if they still have them nor if the shop is still open. Haven’t been there in years. I still have two miller wobblers. But the weed guard fell off both of them.

Anonymous

Ace Hardware’s Sporting Goods Dept in La Crosse has quite a few of them in stock. I looked on the back of the package and it says they are made in Desoto WI.

Steve HougomFTR Webstaff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.