Pain and agony for someone nearing 50

• brovarney

So…………

I ask my partner saturday in the TBF Bass Federation tournement what bass club he is from.

Madison Bass he replies which is sort of cool since I was a member of that club when I lived in Madison.

So I told I thought it was sort of neat and that I was his clubs Mr. Bass in 1987……………

With out missing a beat he told me that was the year he graduated High School

kizew
    Dallas, WI

lmao

emover
    Malcom, IA

and hear I thought maybe Heather Locklear was moving in next door.

I feel for you Bro, there are many here who shall remain nameless, that were born the year I graduated from high school

dave

zombywuff
    Illinois

Isn’t it fun being reminded that you’re a RELIC! I get it all the time at work, like when I meet someone whose father or grandfather I worked with years ago!

urbanrivers

Getting out of the truck after a two hour trip to the water is enough to remind me I’m a relic.

What disturbs me more is the article in the Saint Paul Pioneer Press that reports on a study that found that even being slightly over weight and in your fifties is not good for your longevity.

krisko
    Durand, WI

It was probably better that he said when he graduated than when he was born!!!

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Just read your post. Laughing my arse off. All I can say was that I didn’t even have a drivers liscense in 87.
    Just showing ya some love…
    jc

BassHog
    Wind Lake, WI

I was two years old

zombywuff
    Illinois

My twins/babies were born in ’87! They are the youngest of my 5 kids.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.