April or May Bass Tourneys?

• dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Seasons Greetings and all that. Even though mighty early I’ve been planning my 2003 tourney schedule. Such as
    BFL and such. However a friend of mine and me like to fish a tourney at the end of April or early in May. We like to fish the old Bob’s Bait and Tackle Open before Team Supreme moved in. My question for anyone is there any early tourneys that are out there or may pop up. We prefer them on the Miss. because my friend doesn’t fish it that often and just loves it. So any info would be greatly aprreciated. you can email directly at the following— [email protected]. Thanks in advance. And everyone have a safe holidays……Doug

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Doug,

There are a couple tornaments on pools 4&5 that I know of. The first is 5-11 put on by Extream Bass and usually go out of Alma. Its a team event with a $135 entry fee.
    The second is on 5-18 put on by Denny Nelson and usually goes out of Alma. It is also a team event with a $250-$300 entry.
    I haven’t checked yet myself, but Team Supreme should have their schedule up soon as well.

riverfan
    MN

Everyone,

The KFAN/St. Judes Team Bass Championship will be held on pool 4&5 out of Lake City MN. on May 3 and 4.

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Riverfan–Do you know where to get more infor on this tourney? I can be e-mailed at my personal address of [email protected]. Also thanks to Mike Fink for the info also.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.