LX EVERSTART

• BassBull1
    Prairie du Chien,WI

Would anyone know when the weigh in would start.Would like to be there and watch.Thanks a head of time. STEVE

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Steve,

I would imagine it will start at 2p.m., and probably last an hour or so, as the different flight times return…

I’ll verify and let you know

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

When is it? This weekend?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I think it starts on the 3rd of August. Not sure where the weigh in is, probably walmart.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Would they do all weigh in’s at wal-mart, or just the final days?

jones_in
    Big Bend, WI

The tournament is Aug 3 – 6, the first 2 days weigh-ins will be at Clinton Street ramp the final 2 days will be at Walmart in Onalaska. The weigh-in should start at 2pm and will probably last 2-1/2 to 3 hours(5 flights at 1/2hr increments.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Just looked at my confirmation letter and it says that first flight will be checking in at 2:30.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I just got off the phone w/FLW, there are about 20 BOATER spots left if you guys are thinking about a last minute Entry!!!!

Anyone want to pay my entry?

riverbassman

What time is take off? That many boats would be a neat sight to see.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

One last thing,

If any of you ANONYMOUS readers are out there and decide to sign up as BOATER, please call me 608-317-4136 and I’ll sign up as your GUARANTEED CO-ANGLER.

Thanks

krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

How much is the entry fee?

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

If I’m not mistaken, this is IDA’s own BASSBOY (Glen Walker) in this FLW picture

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

The driver is Chris Luedtke too.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Results from yesterday are posted HERE!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Here’s what I know from yesterday’s weigh-in.

Pro-Leader weight is at 16.0 EVEN.

Monsoor is in 4th place w/@14 lbs.

IDA’s Jone’s-in is in striking position w/a touch over 13lbs.

Champman is also in striking distance at @ 12.5lbs, as is Joe Hall w/a similar day 1 weight

On the Co-Angler Side, SCC (Steve Copps) weighed in an excellent 10+lb bag and is definitely in contention for making top 10.

Both Dan Brovarney and Casey Hewes had nice bags as well, and are around the 7lb mark?? Good luck guys, you’re still in the hunt as well

BassBoy also had a couple of fish and is paired up w/one of the top 10 leaders today, so hopefully that will propel him into DAY 3.

Sorry if I missed some of ya, Good Luck and see you at weigh-in later

Read more at FLW

http://everstart.flwoutdoors.com/tournament.cfm?cid=3&t=news&tday=1&atype=6&tid=4053&tyear=2005&aid=143357

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I believe that driver is actually Tadd Johnson.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

I checked and you are correct.

BomberA

Nice to see all locals at the top including some IDA’ers Jones-In in 2nd and Champman in 3rd. Should make for a good Fri and Sat. Good Luck guys

Congrats to JHall on a solid finish too

Day 2 results

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

As bomber mentioned, Nice job to Joe Hall on a 17th place finish.

Jim Jones left my house this morning and is in Good Spirits….I know he’s on a good area so for him let’s hope his fish hold up.

Jim is fishing w/IDA’s SCC – Stephen Copps today. SCC is in 2nd place right now on the Co-Angler side. Good luck Steve

Champman came to the scales in dramatic fashion yesterday, weighing in the day’s 2nd biggest bag and big fish honors w/a 5-2 Largemouth that propelled him into the finals. Big round of applause for Jim from the fans at the weigh in as well as the guys from IDA

I also got the chance to meet IDA’s SCOOTER….He recognized my mug and came over and said hi. Pleasure meeting you Scooter, I’m sure we’ll cross paths again

I’ve got pics coming as soon as I can find my dig. cam. cable.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Here’s a few from FLW:

Jim Jones actually smiled for the camera

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Thanks Sloppy and Bomber,

Great Job to Champman and Jim Jones…Lets see one of the IDAers win this thing. I had a lot of fun and met some more great people. Just want to give a big THANK YOU to Dave Lauer for helping me out huge! He was the guy in the blue snickers boat, we were locking through to pool 8 and I noticed that my re-circ pump was not working anymore. With the heat and all smallies I was freakin and digging around in the back of my boat trying to see if I could get it going. Dave came up to us and asked if we needed help or if there was anything he could do to help. We explained that our re-circ pump went out and right away told us he had an extra that we could HAVE. I hooked it up quick and we were feelin good again because we had a trailer weigh in so the fish sit for a long time in the parking lot before we get them to the tanks. Here’s the proof that there are some really great bass tournament guys(an FLW tour pro to add to that)…never met the man in my life and treated me like a best friend. THANK YOU DAVID…there was also more that asked if I was ok but had my head burried so didnt see, thanks to you as well!

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

A little less smile here…but inside I’m sure it’s HUGE because he’s going into the final day in 2nd place only 9 oz. from 1st!

I couldn’t help but notice what brand of jig he said he was using in the report…

…check it out Day 3 news…Jim’s Jig

WAY TO GO Jones!

scc
    LaX, WI

Jim’s jig is right!! I tried to get my plug in for Brovarney jigs as well but I didn’t get a chance- tomorrow I’ll do it for sure. My old standard Lite Brite 1/4 oz Brovarney jig accounted for every keeper I had on Thursday and one keeper on Friday in the only stretch of grass within trolling motor range of the take off (long story ) Both days I had limits before my boaters did and I actually ended up giving a bunch of my jigs to each of them!! Today however was an entirely different story! I stood 12 feet behind a man throwing a different Brovarney jig and watched him cull an entire limit before I even had a keeper That man can flat out FISH!!! I’m still feeling just a little nauseated that I was in the presence of that many big fish and I couldn’t put something together. I guess it just wasn’t my day. Jim was truly a pleasure to fish with though! He was great company and also gave me every opportunity to catch fish- I just couldn’t do it! Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better for me. I’ll let you guys know how it turns out.

SC

P.S That Blazer is REEEAAAALLY fun to ride in

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Congrats to Jim Jones on his 2nd Place finish at the LAX Everstart

Congrats to Jim Johnson for his 6th Place finish, Nice to see the two IDA Jim’s dominate such a tough tournament.

On the Co-Angler side, more congrats to Steve Copps (SCC) on a spectacular run, I believe Steve also finished in 6th place.

Great Tournament to Everyone

scc
    LaX, WI

Thanks Slop. All in all it was a great tournament and learning experience for me! The last day was kind of a scramble as my pro (Randy Wieczorek) had pretty much exhausted the supply of slop fish he had been catching all tournament. We ended up fishing wood much of the day and he ended up with a small limit at 8lbs and I had 3 fish for 6 lbs. I was lucky to even have that as Randy is pretty darn good at hitting every little piece of cover. My fish came from waaaay back in the wood and their trips to the boat involved alot of flying over limbs and such. Most of my fish yesterday, including about 12 13.5 inchers came on a Sweet Beaver.
    I also had a chance to meet Dan Brovarney yesterday and he seems like a great guy! When I told him about all the jigs I gave away to my pros on the first two days he gave me a bunch Thanks again Dan and thanks to everyone else at the weigh-in!! Special thanks to all my pros, especially Jones-In, for a great tournament!! Hopefully someday I’ll be able to fish like that!
    SC

Scooter
    Rockford Il.

I to would like to congratulate The two JJ’s and SCC. It was good to see Glenn (bassboy) and nice to meet slop. I to caught most of my fish on a swim jig. It was a great experience fishing my first Everstart. I had the fish on to cash but didn’t get them in the boat.

mikem
    SE Minnesota

RE: Dave Lauer, I was his Co-Angler Thursday he shared the bait he caught his fish on with me.Later when I got in his truck to load the boat another guy came up to return a trolling motor Dave loaned him.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Finally found my digital cam. cable, so here are some pics I had taken from Before.

Here’s Dan Brovarney weighing in

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.