Good Buzz Baits?????

• alkfish
    St Paul MN

I am looking for some good double bladed buzz baits. My prior favorite was made by blue fox and of course just like all gear I prefer they are extinct. I did find some on ebay today, but I am looking for a more consistant supply.

So if you folks have any you would reccommend let me know.
    Thanks in advance.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Hart tackle makes a good double blade called the Hart Beater – look at http://www.harttackle.com under classic models. They are available here in NW WI at Farm and Fleet.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

A company named Accent that I believe is operated in Missouri also makes very good looking double buzzers. They used to cary them at Gander Mountain and Galyans back in the day, buy I haven’t seen any in the past two years. You’d have to order them off the company’s website.

scc
    LaX, WI

I am a big fan of the classic Lunker Lure. It has the best squeak once it is properly broken in. The skirts that come on the baits are pretty lame though, so I usually replace them right out of the package. I also like the Strike King Elite. The little grass bell above the blade really does a nice job keeping the blade clean while fishing emergent veggies plus the holes in the blades give it a unique sound and leave a nice bubble trail.
    SCC
    (formerly LipRipper, found out someone else has the same handle so I switched! Plus I am trying to emulate JC by just using my real initials

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

I’ve been called a lit of things but a trend setter was never in the mix…
    As for the comment about breaking in a buzz bait, I can not say enough about it. I do know that the 3hr drive with one hanging out the window is just about perfect.
    jc

kizew
    Dallas, WI

I like the Strike King Elite series myself but my favorite single blade is made by Booyah and couldn’t agree more with the both of you about breaking them in.
    I thought the original post was asking for double blade buzz baits, that is why I mentioned the Hart Beater

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.