Barron County WI Quarantine

• 1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

What’s the difference from the quarantine than the safer at home the state has ordered for the next 24 days.?
    I thought about going to the cabin if this ever happened. After reading about the reasons why not to I believe its a smart thing to stay away. In these times it just not a good idea to spread the resources of the rural communities thinner than they already are. Hospitals and grocery stores should be for those that live there not for those that do not need to be there.

bigpike

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigpike wrote:</div>
    Buddy’s sister was followed by an Onieda county sheriff through Minoqua yesterday. Pulled over out of town. With her scrubs on was asked to show her employee I.D. So if your going to travel in Wisconsin you better be prepared with more than the story of “I’m going to the liquor store for a case of beer”

Bigpike, I sent a link to this thread to the Oneida County Sheriffs Dept, it will be interesting to see if they can identify why she may have been pulled over, before the travel advisory even started.

HRG

She called him on it also. He stated he was following orders and he told her he was letting people know what will be going on. 3 of her coworkers were also pulled over. She made him show his identification first and he obliged. Just like everyone else they are in a tough spot and just trying to do there job.

bigpike

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigpike wrote:</div>
    Hopefully they nab the citiate that just showed up at his 2nd home on the lake yesterday. Those are the people that should be getting tickets and fines. Tracks his stuff through every gas pump and store he goes to. Let’s not be selfish and play by our own rules just for a few weeks, OK?

How do you know if the “citiate” didn’t pack all his supplies from home, left home with a full tank of gas, never made one stop at a store or gas station and pulled right up to his 2nd home lake place with the intent of staying put for 2 weeks?

Even the Barron County quarantine allows for that and would be compliant with their directive.

If seasonal or recreational property owners do travel into Barron County, they are required to self- quarantine for fourteen (14) days in order to stop COVID-19 community-to-community spread. Property owners must plan accordingly and bring 14 days of supplies with them. Self-quarantine does not permit shopping at local stores for these supplies.

You do what you want. I will follow the state of Wisconsin stay at home policy. May you and your family stay safe and healthy

Oh btw the citidiate in question was smoking and drinking beer with a local resort owner for hours on end. I’m sure they obeyed all the current restrictions in place…..not

MNFishinGuy

@bigpike. I’d love to hear your definition of “citiate”. You seem to be throwing it around on multiple threads. No one is wishing harm on others. No one is trying to make this difficult time any worse for anyone else. PS, idiot is spelled with a ‘d’, not a ‘t’.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Barron County WI Quarantine’ is closed to new replies.