Baffin Yoho boots

• Baitwaster
    South metro

Looking into getting new boots for the ice/snow season. Not necessarily something to endure 8 hour sits on the ice, but something for snow removal and spending some time outside. Looking at the Baffin Yoho reviews, people seem to like them.

Anyone have any input/experience with them? Any other boots I should consider? I know there are 1000’s out there.

I’m looking for something in the hiker style, not knee high Muck boots.

Pauleye
    Onamia

I have a pair and use them for snowmobiling. I really like them. They are warm and lightweight, would buy them again.

Sylvanboat

I have the Baffin Eigers. Good boot and certainly warm. Probably not the best for long walks. They’re too big for my snow shoes.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Not familiar with the Yoho, but if Baffin makes them, they will be great.

Baitwaster
    South metro

Was a little frustrated when I saw them online at Scheels in EP available for 1 hour pickup. Figured I’d go look at them before buying. I get there, and proceed to be told they don’t carry them? None on the shelves either. They had 17 models listed as ready for 1 hour pickup online.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I am going on well over 10 + years on My Baffin Apex boots. They are a bit on the heavy side, but its worth it for the warmth. I think if and when I need to replace the Apex it will be with snow monster or the Eiger.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.