baffin snow monster boots

• christoper eide

Anybody have these boots? Light weight they say, reviews good.

troutbum
    St. Paul

I recently purchased the baffin eigers. Very comfortable and warm. Laces are overrated!

glenn-d
    N C Illinois

I got a pair of Baffins last year. They come up higher than my LaCrosses but they’re very light and super super warm. A little bit of a tight fit for my Striker suit legs to get over because of the big buckles the boot comes with but my feet won’t get cold again for sure.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Looks like a nice boot, but it doesn’t have the best cold rating. Might be good enough but if you want the warmest I’d get the Apex.

I have a discontinued leather model similar to the Apex. They’ve been awesome. I’ve had them for more than ten years now and the only thing I need is new liners and a new coat of protectant.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Looks like a nice boot, but it doesn’t have the best cold rating. Might be good enough but if you want the warmest I’d get the Apex.

I have worn the Apex for a full season now. They’re very comfortable and incredibly warm.

brianm
    Le Suer County, MN

I have a pair of Baffin Icebreakers on order, to arrive Tuesday. I ordered them Friday morning, retail was $200, Amazon sale put them at $97. I can’t wait for them to arrive and give them a try.

Brad Dostal

Do the Apex run a little small in size. I have read you should order one size larger. I wear a 11 normally so should order a 12?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.