ATV… Any deals out there now?

• dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Well, just sold one of my boats, so now I am in the market for a new ATV. Looking for a 600cc to 800cc EFI. Always been partial to Polaris, but open to options. Anyone know of any deals out there right now on the 2007 models? Are the shops still closing them out?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Bristows on St. Cloud had one a few weeks ago. Your brand too. 700 EFI

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Give Ken or Butch a call at Smittys Marine in Lake City 651-345-3990 and tell them I sent you for a great deal. In fact, any of you guys can call them and tell them I sent you anytime for anything for a great deal. And by the way they are a Polaris dealer.

jhalfen

I’d recommend calling Kevin Krumenauer, owner of IDO sponsor Absolute Powersports: (715) 723-7705. Kevin stocks ATVs and usually has a line or two on quality used machines.

Remember that site sponsors help keep the lights on around here. I patronize them as often as I can in thanks of their support for the best darn fishing site on the web!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Quote:

I’d recommend calling Kevin Krumenauer, owner of IDO sponsor Absolute Powersports: (715) 723-7705. Kevin stocks ATVs and usually has a line or two on quality used machines.

Remember that site sponsors help keep the lights on around here. I patronize them as often as I can in thanks of their support for the best darn fishing site on the web!

Most definately! I patronize sponsors as much as possible. Just ask wade! He has gotten my last 2 bonus checks from work!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.