Great Sunday Ride

• crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Left from the Dakota County fairgrounds in Farmington at 9:30. We went through Randolph, Cannon Falls, Red Wing, Welch, Miesville, New Trier, Vermillion, Coates, and back to Farmington. 125 miles in all.
    It was a little windy in the afternoon, but a great day on the trails. Most trails were in very good shape. The number of turkeys we saw was amazing. Some hillsides were filthy with them.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Sounds like a blast! How were the trails? My husband and I hit up the trail starting at Rich Valley Park in IGH recently and it was terribly bumpy. He said the bumps are called moguls. I like a nice, easy ride, so we didn’t go for very long. We hit different, smoother trail the next day.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

We had a solid ride from the cabin to Solon Springs area Sat then rode them to breakfast in Spooner Sun morning. Trails were excellent. I’ll be back on them again this weekend then its ice fishing trips for 3 weekends in a row. I hope I get one last March opportunity.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Mike
    i think your cabin area is supposed to get 10-14″ thursday/friday. i am heading to the virgin islands on Saturday. i have almost 1000 miles on this winter. what a great year to own a sled.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Funny. Crossin Eyes along with some friends have a fishing weekend planned for Spooner this weekend. If everyone else bails Mike and I RIDE! I have ridden the last 4 weekends. Definitely the best trails I have ever seen up there. All trails everywhere are just excellent. I could actually use a break from it and hope we fish.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

i will be in your neck of the woods on 3/8 and 3/9 perhaps we could go for a ride. my neighbor has a cabin in the area and a sled.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’ll be at Winnie that weekend chasing jumbos.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

they just ran out of jumbo’s

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

they just ran out of jumbo’s

Usually those kind of girls are easy to find up there. Guess I’ll just chase giant perch then.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.