Glenn Walker – Tips for the Co-Angler

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Some helful hints and tips from Glenn Walker on how to get the most out of the Co-Angler experience when fishing tournaments this up-coming season.

Tips for the Co-Angler

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Good article Glenn!

I fished 3 Cabela’s Pro-Am’s back in the mid 90’s…….your article brought back some good memories. It’s a great opportunty to get paired with some great fisherman. One thing I would like to add is that fishing these can be like a card game. Some days you have all the luck of the draw and pull a great Pro and have a super day catching lot’s of fish. And the next it might go the other way……just remember to do what is asked of you and have fun!

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Thanks Bob. I agree with your comments as well. Just go out there and have fun.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I noticed the link to these tips was dead. I would like to view the content if possible.

I’m looking to fish the RCL this summer.

Can’t wait!

Sully

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Give it a shot now Sully. My bad. Hard to keep everything up-to-date and current sometimes!

I do very much appreciate you taking the time to point out the problem.

riverfan
    MN

Glenn,

Good information on a timely subject. There is nothing worse than being unprepared.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Jason thanks for checking out my article and good luck in the RCL!! John, thank you for the compliments. See ya on the water.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.