Arrow puller recommendations?

• haleysgold
    SE MN

OK, I must be getting weak in my old age. Bare handing it is getting to be too much.
    I need an arrow puller so I don’t end up pooping something outta place getting my arrows out of the target.

Looking for suggestions.
    Thanks.

riverruns
    Inactive

OK, I must be getting weak in my old age. Bare handing it is getting to be too much.
    I need an arrow puller so I don’t end up pooping something outta place getting my arrows out of the target.

Looking for suggestions.
    Thanks.

Ya pooping something would be bad! jester

super_do
    St Michael, MN

Get a bag target. Arrows pull out easy. Something similar to this.

Attachments:
    1. Capture.jpg

haleysgold
    SE MN

Oops.
    I meant popping…really I did !
    whistling

I have a bag target but got a deer target gifted to me and that thing is tougher than hell to get the arrow back out.
    Aaron – How does the Cabelas puller work? You just wrap that around the arrow? What are the 4 holes in it for? You just smear the lube on the arrow, the first 1/2 or the whole thing?

404 ERROR
    MN

I just use one of the old rubber jar opener circles from my kitchen. Works great and was free. I keep it in the side pocket of my quiver.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I just bought a relatively cheap target that they pull out of easily. I think I got it at fleet farm for $40 and it makes life a lot easier.

jwellsy

I just use one of the old rubber jar opener circles from my kitchen. Works great and was free. I keep it in the side pocket of my quiver.

That’s a great tip.

DonG

+1 on the jar openers,, work great.

drewbop
    Duluth

I added a little arrow lube to the front end of the arrow (~6″ or so) and use an old jar opener when I shot 3D league and that worked for me.

dbright
    Cambridge

Twisting clockwise arrow lube and puller will all make life easier. The arrow lube can be a pain if you get carried away with the amount you put on though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.