ArcLab transducer pole?

• GoldWinger

Anyone have one? Wondering how “stable” the mount is for trolling? Thanks in advance for any responses

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

Currently waiting for live scope ice bundle to be completed with the arc lab set up, but I was told to get a brew city for the boat (Ranger 619).

Cody Meyers

I bought the FinGear mount, ducer pole etc. when I first got my Livescope… That mount is now laying on the floor of my garage after I went and bought a brew city. I did not like the FinGear stuff at all.

I cannot speak on the ArcLab stuff.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Arclab stuff is really good (and expensive) I just didn’t like their pole because it didn’t collapse into itself, it’s 2 separate pieces that cotter pin together (more pieces if you need extensions) I also wasn’t a fan of their summer fishing plate needing to be hard bolted if you didn’t already have a track system in place…They are always evolving their stuff so maybe they will change the design in the future..

Gregg Gunter

I’m looking at Arclab too. I think their pole mount kit would give stability for trolling. I haven’t seen other brands using that idea. I’ve sent a couple emails and they don’t seem to have voice messaging so they must be too busy to respond.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.