Bow hunters need to see this!

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I don’t see a fit for this in my world that is for sure.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

I don’t see a fit for this in my world that is for sure.

X2

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Rambo has used them in all his movies…..

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Lot’s of talk about this at the Archery Trade Show in Louisville this year.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m a little surprised Melissa was doing the review. She’s a pretty hard core bow hunter.

neusch303

Nothing is legal in MN.

I am forced to ask the question……Why? Unless the answer is just “cause we can”.

neusch303

Quote:

(but the girl is kinda’ cute! ) RR

Not really. I used to think so to. Then I met her in person. Someone needs to feed that girl a sandwich.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

I think it’s kinda BAD A**. And hey,, 50 years ago nearly everything on our bow would be looked at as this is now. I mean really,,, I have an old stick and string and now I have wheels and cams and let off and blades that expand and carbon arrows and silencers and glowing sights (some lighted) and a trigger LIKE A GUN strapped to my hand..

We,, as bowhunters,, really don’t have any limits do we?

ccales

She repeatedly mentioned its use for hogs. In some states hogs are like coyotes here, shoot on sight because they are a problem. I’ll say that this device is more sporting than flying around in a helicopter shooting hogs with automatic rifles.

As far as for game animals this device has no place. I certainly would not have this in my quiver.

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

I don’t see the point you still have to hit your target with the arrow so why the need for the handgun cartridge when a broadhead gets the same results. And if you need a bullet use a gun to start with. I don’t see how its an advantage over either!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.