3D

• birddog
    Mn.

Not whining…it’s hockey.

Quote:

No different than than your guys running Forsberg the entire game Sunday afternoon.

And you accuse me of whining??

First playoffs I’ve ever seen?? Your kidding right?

Your team sqeeked one out tonight, they got it done. Enjoy it while you can.

BIRDDOG

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Birddog,
    I sense animosity!! I am just giving you crap. I unfortunately live in north central Iowa where nobody even watches hockey. I am just desperate for somebody to talk hockey trash with. By the way, I actually enjoyed the game tonight for two reasons. The first is obviously that we won. However, the second was that the Wild were never ahead, thus never dropped completely into their neutral zone trap that makes their games extremely boring to watch. Hopefully the entire series is played with fast pace action and lots of offensive chances for each team and this will be an awesome series to watch no matter who wins it.
    Nate

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Quote:

I sense animosity!!

Nate…Thats because you have a habit of hi-jacking Wild rally posts to talk trash. Maybe a new thread titled “Avs/Wild trash talk” will lure a handful of willing guys to dual with in a less offensive way

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Boring hockey is what the Avs played last night until late in the 3rd. If I am not mistaken, I saw the trap when they had the lead. Oh if it makes you feel better, you can call it the leftwing lock.

I had a feeling we were going to lose the 1st one before the game was played, but I didn’t expect the Wild to dominate most of the game as they did. There’s no way Theodore will hold up with that kind of pressure. The Avs are going to get tired and beat up like we id against Anaheim last year.

What will happen next game is more work in front of the net, because the Avs are doing a good job blocking perimeter shots and Theodore had good rebound control. We scored both goals on the doorsstep, so look for the Wild to build on what was a good effort by the club. Enjoy the win while you can.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I was having beers with the neighbor helping him with his PC. Missed the second period, so to my surprise when we headed for the garage and found out we were down 2-0. Like you said, seemed like they were very dominant staying in the Avs end of the ice the hole 1st, but I suppose 0-2 on the PP was not a good thing either.

P.S. I’ll get this silly game figured out yet.

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Not sure if you noticed, but one of your goals was a completely lucky play that went off our players skate. Now, I completely understand that is part of the game, and works in the favor of all teams. You say the Avs can’t hold up to that kind of pressure and that Theodore can’t keep up that kind of performance. That may be, but I also doubt that the Wild will continue to get nearly three times as many PP if they keep clutching and grabbing on defense like they did last night without getting called for it. The boarding call on Brunnette in the first period was a bunch of crap. It also helps to be able to score Fedoruk’s goal when your other guy takes down Hannan from behind in the neutral zone. I don’t expect anyone to agree on any of these points, but both teams can play the excuse game all day. Series record Avs 1 Wild 0
    Apparantly a few guys don’t understand the meaing of this symbol in previous posts. Lighten up boys, there is always next year.
    Again, just having fun!

kruger
    Metro,mn

I would really like to shoot some 3D for fun and to break up the routine of regular targets. I looked at south 40 archery club in lakeville but they only have certain days when you can shoot. Any ideas would be great for places to go. Thanks!

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Coon Rapids Archery Club. http://www.rapidsarchery.org

They have 3 walking courses, a target range to 100 meters

a broadhead range and an indoor building.

3 bucks a day

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.