• crank205
    la crosse wis

wow–very beautiful show

moler02
    Iowa, Knoxville

Thanks for sharing. d.j.

shermanator
    Nebraska

That was COOL! Can’t wait for open water.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Very cool! I’m planning my first trip to Rainy in June. Looks beautiful!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Looks like a great week. Where did you rent the house boat from.

evileye
    Milan Il

Very cool, Thanks for sharing

inge66

Thats awsum.

troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

Cool……. thanks for sharing

pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

Very nice. Who was the band..

uffdapete
    Rainy Lake, MN

Nice work!

Suppose there’s a little bias, but it’s the most beautiful lake in the state imo. And I’m blessed to live here!!

smeds

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the show. I made it with Microsoft PhotoStory 3, which is free to download from Microsoft’s website. Pretty neat way to put together some memories. The song was performed by Clem Snide, titled “Moment in the Sun”. We took the trip with Dougherty’s Rainy Lake Houseboats … Bill has this same photostory on his website now.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m going down in History!!

…well…I’m going down anyway.

bennyj
    sunrise mn

A friend of my has a patent on his idea. I am just wondering how many of you would like a bow case light or even a gun case light.

Product is a Hard case with a built in light. LED light that would last many hours.

Purpose- For early morning hours/evening hours + Eliminate holding flash light in your mouth + Get the use of two hands for bow set up. Quiver, Broad heads, What ever the need be.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I voted yes as I already use one. I have one in my case. I use similar ones in my rod lockers in my boat, boat storage, compartments, etc.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Any idea on the cost of such a product…..even rough ballpark would help folks I think. For $10-15 I think I would. $25+ I don’t think I would. That’s just me!

Joel

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

I voted yes because Im always spending money on stuff I really dont need.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

i think it’s a good idea. difficult to get a patent on it i would imagine.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Are you talking about the whole case being manufactured around the light, or a light you can purchase to put in your existing case ? I would think if someone came out with a lighted case, before long, someone else will come out with a light, like them Tap lights, that self adheres to any existing case and I could see most people just buying the light and not a whole new case to get the light. This is just my .02, a great idea though. I know I typically have Cateyes on, when I am getting my bow out, but it would be nice to have a built in light in the case also

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Big G that is what I got. I use a 3-4″ diameter tap light in my case!

bennyj
    sunrise mn

Big G It would come both ways like some how an easy attachment to the case if you have and like your orginal bow case. retro fit type thing.

Then have a case with the light built into it.

Try to work with everyone’s needs.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sounds good Maybe a red colored LED, so as to not put off too much light, would be cool

neusch303

Quote:

A friend of my has a patent on his idea. I am just wondering how many of you would like a bow case light or even a gun case light.

Product is a Hard case with a built in light. LED light that would last many hours.

Purpose- For early morning hours/evening hours + Eliminate holding flash light in your mouth + Get the use of two hands for bow set up. Quiver, Broad heads, What ever the need be.

I think a lot of guys have started using headlamps. I’ve got one in my backpack, truck, blind bag, and in my camping gear.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Welcome to iDo!!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

I think a lot of guys have started using headlamps. I’ve got one in my backpack, truck, blind bag, and in my camping gear.

Same here. I love the red LEDs and have multiple head lamps stuck in back packs, fanny pack…so I always have one available.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.