Lighted nocks

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I will be doing the Hudson event.. And also looking for someone to room with.. PM me if interested..

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Careful, Kurt… I heard he snores…

Good luck up there, gentleman.

eyeguide
    Prior Lake

What is the current situation of the PWT? I heard from several guys that they were concerned about this year.

I cannot wait for the Croix event

How open are PWT pro’s to letting an extra guy tag along during prefishing?

I fish this body of water 2-3 times a week and would love to get a different perspective on it.

johnnie candle
    Devils Lake, ND

Most of us really enjoy having folks along for pre-fishing. I really enjoy meeting new folks and sharing what I know and learning from them along the way.

I know I don’t post here a ton, but I check in nearly every day. As things get closer and anyone may want to ride along for pre-fish, just drop me a note. You can e-mail or call anytime. You can find my contact information at http://www.johnniecandle.com.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys at the Croix.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Hudson sure sounds interesting. Never fished any PWT events. Does the co angler side fill up pretty fast? Do you need to find a pro to sign up with?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Mike I have never heard of having to sign up with a co-angler for any of the PWT tournaments. I know several guys who have fished them as a co-angler and had a blast. Its a great circuit.
    Thanks, Bill

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Moreyes PM sent.

tomich
    Omaha, Ne

I will be in Mobridge and Hudson at least

walleye1274
    Chippewa Falls, WI

So, Who else has decided to do the Hudson event? I am really thinking about it. This would be my first one. It is close to home, so I figured it would be a great place to start!!

Anonymous

Just curious! Thanks.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

This years version of the Easton Tracers!

lick

used luminocks in the past and loved them nada this year lighted nocks are awesome make great for videos

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

i used luminocks and didn’t care for them Im using the Easton Tracernocks and love it!! I don’t have to worry about bumping the nock and it will turn on like the luminocks did

troy_vinson
    South Beloit ,Illinois

using easton tracer nocs !!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

Lip – How do you connect the magnet to the rest when using a Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest – Talked to Grifter, he suggested instead of using the glue strip, use some super glue to keep the level of the magnet low enough that the arrow doesn’t fall off the rest.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

i have mine on the side of the riser just above the arrow rest. I shoot a Shaky Hunter by Trophy Taker and don’t have a problem with it

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

i have mine on the side of the riser just above the arrow rest. I shoot a Shaky Hunter by Trophy Taker and don’t have a problem with it

I have mine the same as Protour! Seems to work fine for my set up. Tried the same on Stacies bow, but the way her rest is set she does not have enough clearance for when the vanes pass thorugh. The vanes would would hit the velcro and magnet. I think it would be ok if it just was glued on???? I have not figured hers out yet.

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

I have some but I am not sure if I want to use them. I think this is a very stupid rule.

The Rules of Fair Chase

The term “Fair Chase” shall not include the taking of animals under the following conditions
    By the use of electronic devices for attracting, locating or pursuing game or guiding the hunter to such game, or by the use of a bow or arrow to which any electronic device is attached.

Not a big deal if you don’t care about P/Y.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

Quote:

I have some but I am not sure if I want to use them. I think this is a very stupid rule.

The Rules of Fair Chase

The term “Fair Chase” shall not include the taking of animals under the following conditions
    By the use of electronic devices for attracting, locating or pursuing game or guiding the hunter to such game, or by the use of a bow or arrow to which any electronic device is attached.

Not a big deal if you don’t care about P/Y.

I think thats kind of dumb…regarding the “use of electronic device”, the only reasons why hunters use them is to increase knowledge of arrow impact. Before lighted nocks came out, a lot of people couldn’t see where the arrow hit especially in low light. That being said, no one likes to play the guessing game on where they hit a deer and end up bumping him/her off their bed after a bad hit This has allowed hunters to make the best decisions about backing out, or to pursue the chase.
    I don’t know too many people that enter a buck that they shot into the P&Y book….it costs money and most people would rather not go through that hassle. But if youre one to enter a deer into the books, to you! But i would rather be certain about a shot than to guess

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Easton Tracers!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.