Looking for Info on Techno Video and Matthews bows

• dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Guys, I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can give direction to.

The first is does anyone have contact information for the Techno Hunt Video archery systems? They have a website but is not functional.

The second is on Matthews bows. I heard that they only have a few dealers for a certain amount per miles? Meaning only like 1 dealer for ecery 100 miles? Is this true? Reason is we are opening up a new sport shop in my area (Ripon, WI) and would like to carry Matthews? Perhaps some of you have a vendor contact?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Or contact me at [email protected]

Thanks all

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

I do know that matthews won’t let just anyone and everyone sell their bows, but I’m not sure if it’s a mileage thing or not. If this helps I have a Matthews dealer here in Durand and they also have one in Eau Claire and they are only 30 miles apart.

lars
    Rochester, MN

I heard that they will not ship out to commercial companies or let them be main dealers. Every shop that I know of that sells them are privately owned.

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

I knew about the comm companies.. We will be a private owned shop that will have alot to offer and on a very busy highway. The other brand we will offer is BowTech. But I sure would like to be able perhaps to sell Matthews. It’s funny, that I fished the FOM South with a couple of the guys that work there. But do you think I can find there addresses now….

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

If you could get Matthews and Bowtech under the same roof would be a great Idea. I know many guys, I included, that think these are the 2 best bow makers right now and want to do a side by side comparison with the 2 but can’t. They have to go from one place to another. The only way IMO that you could do better is to throw Hoyt on the shelves too.

les_welch

Contact Dan Schroeder at Mathews.

big_g
    Isle, MN

As far as the Techno Hunt system, call Archery Country in St. Cloud. They used to have one, and we would go shoot it once a week. They took it out last fall, as they expanded there display area We were crying about it, and he said, why don’t you guys buy it ? He may still have it for sale.

big g

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

If I can find there number I will call as we are looking to buy….Thanks guys

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sorry, 320-253-4786

big g

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

As for the Matthews deal, I do believe I was told that it is a mileage thing. I do not know off hand what the distance may be. I would try contacting them directly and explaining your plan and see what they have to say.

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Thanks guys, I will be contacting them, as we believe we have an excellent adventure ahead of us….And money maker.

By the way, if any of you have a hunting product or know of vendors that would like to sell their product give me an email. Or contact me here or at [email protected].

We have an excellent place of business in a high traffic area. Maybe we can do business with you!!

witte
    West Salem, WI

Quote:

I heard that they will not ship out to commercial companies or let them be main dealers. Every shop that I know of that sells them are privately owned.

Scheels in Eau Claire is a mathews dealer.

les_welch

Scheels is also privately owned, even though it is a chain store.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.