Aqua Vu Revolution 5.0 Pro

• Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Hello –

I am looking at buying a used Aqua Vu Revolution 5.0 Pro. Anyone have one? Likes? Dislikes? My Marcum Recon 5+ crapped out on me and I am done wit Marcum cameras.

Thanks,

Chad

usmarine0352

Hello –

I am looking at buying a used Aqua Vu Revolution 5.0 Pro. Anyone have one? Likes? Dislikes? My Marcum Recon 5+ crapped out on me and I am done wit Marcum cameras.

Thanks,

Chad

Why are you done with Marcum cameras?

Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Marcum Recon 5+ crapped the bed. Starting looking at the issue and it’s amazing how many problems people have with the Marcum Camera. Only way I would buy another one is if it was a screaming good deal.

TheCrappieFisherman
    West Metro

I bought one at the beginning of the season this year and really like it, its been a great camera and a great purchase. Only dislike is the cord is pretty thin and easy to overspin it/ get it set up perfect but no camera is perfect. The thin cord allows the spool to be very compact though vs the thicker Marcum cords and bulkier spool.

kayl

I have one and love it. I put a bigger sd card in it for more recording space. I posted the how to here. I sent you a pm )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.