Anyone Sheddin Yet?

• Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

I figured I would get a head start on the shed hunting topic. Wondering if anyone has been out yet. I was planning on going soon but my area got a little snow so it may have to wait.

Quintin Biermann

I have been watching a few groups of deer out here in Dakota, and still have a few bucks carrying. I figure give it a few days yet, but impatience might get the best of me. – QB

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m waiting for the first decent weather. Soon though.

esoxhunter

On Saturday, Feb 14th at 6:20 AM, had a nice 10-point up in my backyard. That same day at 5:50 PM he was back…with only his right side antler remaining. After 20-minutes of looking the next morning, I found his left side antler about 20-feet from a bed, adjacent to a small bush that had rub marks on it.

On Feb 18th I again saw the same buck sporting one antler. On Feb 22nd he was up in my backyard with both antlers missing. I looked yesterday for about 1-1/2 hours with no luck, but may try again today. I have a picture of this buck from about a month ago, so it would be nice to have his complete set.

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

wow nice can’t get easier than that. Unfortunately for me the deer don’t winter on our land so its all public land for me so I have to try and beat the crowd somewhat. I wish I could get some of the bucks that I saw on the trail cam but what can you do.

Cody hesseltine
    Maryland

I’m gunna pull a couple stands Sunday and look for some sheds. A lot still holding here.

covert1

80% still wearing them here in Kentucky

Most bucks I have seen still have horns, went out the other day found 5 nothing worth mention when it comes to size

Doug Wood

Can’t wait until the big bucks start droppin the head gear!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.