Anybody have some MN plates I can borrow?

• MNBOWHUNTIN

Coming over from ND. Be nice to look and fit in like a local so if a SIP goes into place they don’t tell me to go home.

Looking to rent license plates, 20$ a day. ‘Rona free vehicle. I’ll wipe the plates down with bleach and toilet paper upon return.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I’ll rent you my plates for a week for the meager sum of 300 rolls of toilet paper.

Deal? I’ll require a picture of the TP before I draw up the contract.

Grouse

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Better stay home until after the gov gets done with his speechifying at 2:00 pm. You might get here and be stuck here in your car.

MNBOWHUNTIN

300 rolls? Not a prob. I cleaned out walmart last week, filled a 8×20 enclosed snowmobile trailer.

Guess I should clarify….300 singles or 150 “doubles”?

deertracker

That’s funny you ask that. When we hunt ND we pull off our front plate so when you meet someone on the road they don’t see the MN plate. If they see it, history says they won’t stop and chat. Helps get private land to hunt.
    DT

blackbay
    mn

I’ll get my neighbors whisky plates for you. toast

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Still have my Mn plates but I don’t deliver.

blank

That’s funny you ask that. When we hunt ND we pull off our front plate so when you meet someone on the road they don’t see the MN plate. If they see it, history says they won’t stop and chat. Helps get private land to hunt.
    DT

Interesting idea. Do you know the legalities of that?

deertracker

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>deertracker wrote:</div>
    DT

Interesting idea. Do you know the legalities of that?

Not sure if ND requires a front plate.
    DT

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.