Anybody attending Game Fair?

• mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

Is anybody attending Game Fair in Anoka? I’ve never been to it, the last couple years I always say I will go but then it always sounds better to get out fishing & avoid traveling through the city. Or just life in general gets in the way and takes up too much time…

Are there generally some pretty good deals from Vendors? Sounds like a lot of people bring their dogs to it as well?

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I am going Saturday. The guys from Skeeter Boat Center will be there too.

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

Meh, maybe. I’ve never really been overly impressed. Lots of things to see that you’ll see at most other shows like the Sportsman’s show.

mattgroff

I usually go. But it’s nothing great. Maybe gets you pumped up a little anyway. But don’t bring your dog. There is way to many dogs there anyway and they have drinking stations for the dogs but my buddy’s dog got sick from drinking at one of those dishes. Vet said its cause hundreds of dogs drink out of it all day. I think it’s nothing more than a trip to the vet but that’s just me. It’s a good time though the better deals are on the last day. Enjoy if you go.

deertracker

If you are bringing your dog there is a form on their website you need to fill out and have proof of rabbies shots. I hope to he there Sunday.
    DT

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

SBC has $2 off tickets. We are very close to where the game fair so stop in and say hi.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Don’t bring you dog!!

FDR

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Went once, not my cup of tea. Highlight was all the puppies as you are walking in though!

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

Well… Thanks for all the responses! I might not make it a priority on an already busy weekend.

greenakers1972
    NULL

Was there Friday for the opener. Some good deals to be had. Been going for about 8 years and always enjoy the show. Laid back atmosphere and a chance to take a good look at outdoor gear. Stop in an see our buddy Jason at Skeeter boats. Always enjoy watching the dog retrieves and their seminars are pretty good also.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.