Any reports from Ottertail or lakes nearby?

• Gerty

Heading to Ottertail on Thursday for a few days. Anybody have any reports they may be willing to share from Ottertail or lakes nearby? The resort has said it has been slow. Wondering if it has turned into a minnow bite yet? Water temps are still up, but days are getting shorter. Willing to try other lakes around there if they would be better.

Thanks!

Gerty

I’m sorry, yes for walleye. Would also be up for a good crappie bite.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Water Temp was 64 last night. Crankbaits and swimbaits after dark is my usual recipe out there. Friday night is the full moon… Bring a headlamp. If the wind cooperates, find some weeds and fish around them. I have been sticking to the Amor Point area. Welcome to PM. Il be out again Thursday night.

Gerty

GanderPike – Thanks for the info. We will be at Vacationland. I have an old Alumacraft Dominator with a newer 40hp Mercury on the back. If you see us stop and say hi. Appreciate the help. I’ll shoot you a PM also.

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

The bite still isn’t real consistent. Water temps today were 66-68. Found a few fish today willing to eat a minnow, just not a numbers game yet.

See you Thursday!

Gerty

Trev – can’t wait!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.