Any Oklahoma Joe’s users?

• ThunderLund78

While I was in there for something else, I noticed Fleet Farm has got a decent deal on Oklahoma Joe’s DLX Rider series pellet grills.

Anybody run one of these? Thinking of pulling the trigger, seems to have the best sear feature of most pellet grills. I also like the pellet clean-out feature. After some research, the only knock on it that I could find was that it doesn’t have a WiFi temp notification system. That would be nice but not a deal-breaker for me as I have a wireless thermometer already. Deal goes through 3.11 so trying to get as much info as possible. If using it as a grill, how long does it take compared to gas to fire it up and come to temp? Opinions on the shutdown/burnout process?

Thanks in advance…

Coletrain27

i dont know anything about that brand but my green mountain and old treager take around 10 mins to start up. as far as the pellet clean out thing ive never cleaned out my pellets after each cook and never had an issue in over 10 years of using a pellet grill.

as far as shutting them off its easy. just turn it off and the fan will continue to run for a set time and the fire will be out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.