Any ice show specials? Looking for a portable.

• carver
    West Metro

Looking for a clam Yukon thermal xl, seems that this house is hard to find this year.

Anyone have any places that have one in stock?

JoeMX1825
    MN

I’ve always heard the best deals can be had with a pile of cash in your hand near the end of the show days when the vendors have to load their unsold stock back into trucks…

BPS says they have some in-stock for $849 in Owatonna…

IceManBran

The Blaine ice show is this weekend. Usually some decent deals to be found but who knows if anyone will have big discounts this year due to supply chain issues.

travis mccolley

I just bought one of the two XT Yukon In clear lake for $850 (ice team edition)

The thorne bros “show” they were 10% off I believe. (and another 20% on accessories)

If I had to guess 10-15% is about what you may be able to get just because there is not a lot of stock.

A few years back I grabbed a sierra Thermal for $350 our the door, and that was awesome.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Places are having no problem selling product so I’m guessing most places will have a 10% show sale.

That being said, I’ll be working the show with Cold Nation Outdoors so if you want to check out the Ice Defense or say hi stop by one of our stations.

Joe, I’ve had pretty good luck with your strategy at the end of shows.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Places are having no problem selling product so I’m guessing most places will have a 10% show sale.

That being said, I’ll be working the show with Cold Nation Outdoors so if you want to check out the Ice Defense or say hi stop by one of our stations.

Joe, I’ve had pretty good luck with your strategy at the end of shows.

Maht,
    Have tried the Ifish pro/ice defense conversion kit yet?
    I picked up 2 and am ready to use them when the water gets hard.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Called Thorn Bros they have the Ice team Edition in stock $950 AND THEY WILL DO 10% SHOW PRICING RIGHT NOW.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Maht,
    Have tried the Ifish pro/ice defense conversion kit yet?
    I picked up 2 and am ready to use them when the water gets hard.

I have. We tested them last season before we started selling them this season. They are awesome. We had them out in some -15 degree weather and there wasn’t a spec of ice. Makes using the ifishpro’s a lot more fun.

steelslinger71

Dakota Angler in Sioux Falls, S.D. has them. $849.99 twelve in stock.

vinella

Marine General shows they have them on their website. Might want to call to confirm. $799 for in store pick up

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.