any guide recommendations for Lake Erie

• G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Going to be heading to the Lorraine/Avon Lake area in Ohio for Labor Day weekend and am thinking about hiring a guide to take me, my son, and my grandson out for some Lake Erie walleye. Looks like a fair number of guides out of that area but wondered if anyone on here has any recommendations?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I don’t know what area she works out of but you can try Julia (Juls) Davis. You can find her on Walleye Central.

Mike Johnson

I have fished with Captain Ross Robertson @ Bigwater Charters multiple times and would highly recommend his outfit. I always enjoyed the experience and had productive outings.

snelson223
    Austin MN

I thought PJ Vick was guiding on Lake Erie. He is an IDO staffer. I would try him first.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I thought PJ Vick was guiding on Lake Erie. He is an IDO staffer. I would try him first.

Correct, PJ has been guiding out there all summer. He’s been crushing. Give him a shout.

Pj Vick

Going to be heading to the Lorraine/Avon Lake area in Ohio for Labor Day weekend and am thinking about hiring a guide to take me, my son, and my grandson out for some Lake Erie walleye. Looks like a fair number of guides out of that area but wondered if anyone on here has any recommendations?

Good morning sir! I am currently guiding over here fishing from Lorain down to Ashtabula until October first. The fishing has been fantastic all summer long! If you would like to talk about dates and details feel free to give me a call. 6083938077

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>G_Smitty wrote:</div>

Good morning sir! I am currently guiding over here fishing from Lorain down to Ashtabula until October first. The fishing has been fantastic all summer long! If you would like to talk about dates and details feel free to give me a call. 6083938077

Gotta love this website! Hi PJ – I’ll reach out!

Pj Vick

Gotta love this website! Hi PJ – I’ll reach out!

Hello! Look forward to talking with you soon Sir!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.