Any “Fat Footed” people here?

• 3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I am a size 12EEEE shoe guy. I think I’ve tried about every slipper in the world and regardless of what they call them for width they’re never wide enough. Anybody ever find slippers wide enough where you could actually wiggle your toes a little bit? I do want some kind of a soul on them where I can walk out into my driveway or the garage without getting wet feet. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

fishingstar
    central mn / starlake

I started wearing Skecher slip on shoes for slippers. I have big wide feet with a high arch. They give more support then slippers do and not as hot.

gary d
    cordova,il

My pillow guy has slippers on sale now. give them a call for help. It doesn’t hurt to ask . Good luck!

Pat K
    Empire, MN

I started wearing Skecher slip on shoes for slippers. I have big wide feet with a high arch. They give more support then slippers do and not as hot.

I started wearing Skecher slip-ons as slippers about a year ago. The arch support has helped a lot with back pain compared to slippers or stocking feet in the house.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I picked up a pair of “hey dudes” for Florida and I know find myself wearing them around in the house. Very light and comfortable imo.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Have you tried Crocks?

-J.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Tried Crocs, good in the summer but not so good in the winter. Wife likes the house pretty cool. Are Hey Dudes wide?

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I would say they’re like sweat pants but for your feet. I thought they were pretty dumb until I try a pair on. I would say just try a pair on once. They’re not terribly expensive I think they’re around $50.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I would say they’re like sweat pants but for your feet. I thought they were pretty dumb until I try a pair on. I would say just try a pair on once. They’re not terribly expensive I think they’re around $50.

I just looked at a dude’s website and they have absolutely no information on width. Did you answer this because you have wide feet and they’re comfortable for you or are they just comfortable shoes?

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Tried Crocs, good in the summer but not so good in the winter. Wife likes the house pretty cool. Are Hey Dudes wide?

They make insulted and fur lined Crocks.

-J.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I do not, but merely was giving a suggestion. They’re super stretchy, and light that’s why I was recommending them. I’m sold on them now. I would find a store and try a pair on, I know dunhams sells them not sure where else. Buddy of mine have the fury insulated crocs but again there crocs… lol

catnip
    south metro

I have the same size feet and the LL bean moccasin style work for me. Decent sole for walking outside and my last pair lasted 15 years.

Riverrat

I’m a 14 EEEE and I’ve found that a good pair of wool socks and some slides work real good since slippers are pretty much unavailable. Plus whenever someone asks me to go somewhere with them that I don’t want to go, the Socks and Flops look ensures proper social distancing. Good Wool Socks is the key. Get different sock thickness to wear all the seasons, and the wool dries quick if they get wet when taking out the garbage. This also works with crocs as well, great for sitting around the fire.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.